Friday 27 June 2014

Get ready with Mimi

I love London. The architecture, the culture, the people… It never ceases to blow my mind. As someone that does not live in London, even though it is in my country, it feels like nice little getaway.

Recently, I paid a visit to one of my favourite places in London call Brick Lane. A quirky little area with amazing vintage items on sale all the time. I had coffee and carrot cake at one of my favourite vintage stores ever Blitz, had a photobooth sesh in the infamous store Rough Trade and took pictures in front of AMAZING graffiti.







I decided to film a little "Get Ready With Me" to give you a little snippet into my morning routine. It is not entirely detailed though and well filmed but that’s fine, right?

Hope you all enjoy!!


Mimi x

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP