Friday 20 June 2014

OOTD | When the circus came to town


So, finding something fashionable to blog about is becoming a little difficult these days so I've decided to post outfit of the days when creativity escapes me. At least a post is up, right?

This is an outfit I wore on a cheeky day out with my mother. My mum loves an effortless yet edgy look so I used that as inspiration for this outfit. I took simple pieces such as the halter neck style crop top and my New Balance trainers and paired them with some statement trousers from Zara. I chucked over a plain black kimono just to add to that effortless look and keep the simplicity.








Details:

Kimono - Select
Crop top - Miss Selfridge
Trousers - Zara
Trainers - New Balance
Bag - Monki

Mimi x

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP